Sunday 7 August 2011

Space Girls: Annoyed

Back in 1992 I created a pair of naughty space girls called Cream and Callisto for a dojinshi that a friend and I started.  I learned a lot on that comic, and looking back at it, I needed it!
The comic is dead now, but here is a complete story from the final appearance of the original "Space Girls"





Then, around four years ago, armed with a PC and some exciting modelling and rendering software I would resurrect Cream and Callisto.  It is almost a direct copy of the original pen version, but with 3D models and better designed characters.  While this is far from perfect it did allow me to experiment and begin to understand what I was trying to do.
After completing this I cut my teeth on Dalek comics and then finally back to Cream and Callisto.
This is the CGI version of the above comic.






Over the coming days, weeks and months I will be uploading all of the comic pages I have so far completed, starting with more "Space Girls"...

1 comment:

  1. Please I checked on here, of I would ha e missed the original of "Annoyed"!

    ReplyDelete