Thursday 18 August 2011

Space Girls: Prey... Part 1 (b) (NUDITY)

After introducing young Blancmange, Queen of Evil it was back to Cream and Callisto.
This second half contained a LOT of nudity, so please be advised.






By this time I was starting to get into it, but I became distracted and the story was never finished.  I started chapter 2, but only managed to do two pages before I realised the muse had left me.  Again, more nudity.


Nearly a year later I decided that it was time to get back into my original comics.  I had been doing Dalek comics on and off, but they too became stagnant.  I will present them here too.
However, I was becoming excited at the prospect of once again getting into print (my previous stint within the pages of "Spaceship Away" being a somewhat less-than-happy experience) and put everything into a new story... "Red Moon Detective Agency"...

No comments:

Post a Comment